Friday, May 30, 2014

Boy Probs, Need Advice

Thats right, summer is starting and I have boy problems. Its kinda crazy, I never had  boys pay attention to me during school. Like, I was the one that was unpopular and only mildly pretty, so I had a total of 3 boyfriends, and only one lasted a normal amount of time.

But apparently I've gotten gorgeous since I've graduated, because not only do I have two boys fighting for my affections, but I have also been flirted with by about 5 boys at random places within the past month or two. Apparently I look like I'm more than 13 years old now.

So, this weekend Andrew and I had very little communication since he was at comicpalooza. I like talking to people, so I was kinda lonely. I got a friend request from a nerdfighter guy and we ended up talking and then started snapchatting back and forth and have been ever since. And they're now jealous of eachother and I can't choose. Here's my list of pros and cons:

Andrew: 
  • Freaking adorable
  • lives not too far away
  • similar mindset to me
  • known since HS, talking for almost a year
  • in a non-committed relationship, kinda
  • depressed, but wants to get better
  • no real job, plans to go to trade school
  • not a nerdfighter, really
Matthew:
  • Freaking adorable
  • Lives far away, but plans to move to US
  • British (with the accent and everything)
  • has fallen head-over-heels 
  • nerdfighter
  • in college, plans to work at NASA!!!
  • is a lifeguard
  • parents approve
  • just started talking to him on like Saturday
  • likes TFIOS!!!!!

I don't know what to do. Anyone have any advice?

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment