Monday, April 14, 2014

Flower Crowns!

If you didn't know already, I have a store online at lizardbreath.storenvy.com. I sell all kinds of stuff, but all of it is stuff that I have made by hand.

I've wanted to have my own store since I was less than 10 years old. After I learned to sew, I started calling my hypothetical store "Lizzie's Luxuries". In truth, I was really bad at sewing, so I never actually sold anything. The same thing went for jewelry making and duct tape crafts.

In October of last year, I picked up crochet and took some of my works up to a craft fair at a local school. I wasn't prepared to sell anything, but I sold almost everything I made. So, I did some research and continued making things. In January (I think, anyway), I found storenvy.com and started up the online store for Lizzie's Luxuries. I listed everything that I had and started promoting myself on facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, and even the other blog that I post to  almost daily. I even got a facebook page for the store (https://www.facebook.com/lizzieslux). I even learned to knit (knit items will be available at a later date).

I've sold a little through the online store, but since its spring and summer will be here soon, I can't offer much except barefoot sandals. That is, until today.

As of today, there are four completely one of a kind, unique flower crowns on the store, just in time for Easter and spring and summer. Each is handmade by me and will fit any adult, teen, or child. So what are you waiting for? Check it out!

-EW


No comments:

Post a Comment