Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The struggle continues

After my last rejection email from Google Adsense, I took a small break to let go of some of the stress that this whole frustrating ordeal has caused. I have developed a slight hatred toward google, but it practically rules the internet, so I can't really do anything but deal with it. I didn't post much to either of my blogs and I stopped sending requests to get adsense. I was kind of perplexed as to why google was constantly denying me an account. I mean, if nothing else they could have let me have adverse for my videos, right? I mean, they already have my permission for monetization and ads.

I got on pinterest today to do some research about it. I read several different posts about how to get your account approved. Anything from making sure that you don't use the free domain name to pinning and sharing the blog and having a month's worth of posts over one topic. Im just going to post stuff for a couple months until I can get it approved, I guess. And if that doesn't work, maybe I'll switch my old blog over... wait, I can't do that. I can't switch my main blog over to this address because I already have that address on business cards and websites and stuff. Ugh. This is annoying.

In other news, I'm craving coffee, so I'm contemplating making a pitcher full of frappuccino from a recipe on interest. I'm just kinda afraid that I don't need all the sugar and caffeine. I've also been really lonely and bored today. Andrew won't text me, though that might just be because he's busy, sleeping, or his phone is messing up. All three are equally as likely. But maybe we could use a day's break from each other. The worst thing in the world is to be addicted to a person. But it happens sometimes.

-EW


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment