Monday, March 31, 2014

Today's post

Anyone who has read more than a few of my blog posts knows that I have been trying to get adsense working for my blog for a long time. Like, two years at least. You would think that it would be super easy, since google owns both adsense and blogger. Nope. This has been a crap-ton of work.

When I figured out what was wrong with the Url, I created a blog with that url and figured that would be good. Then it told me that I didn't have enough text on there. So I put up two crap posts. And it still told me the same thing. So, today I will be copy-pasting several of my posts from this blog to that one. I mean, I own the posts, so it shouldn't matter, right? And I'm going to take the blog down in a bit, so I'm not really worried. Bleh. Google needs to get its crap straightened out.

In other news, I had a fun weekend. I got to ride my bike a ton and play my ukulele until my fingers hurt. Last night, I went to choir practice at our church with my friend, Sarah, because she and I have speaking parts in the Easter performance. Then, afterwards we stopped by a friends house to say hi and look at the room that had been re-done in her home. Finally, we went to Wal-Mart and did some shopping for Easter.

Sarah and I teach the first and second (and sometimes third) grade sunday school class at our church. So, we have some  easter-y activities that we have planned for the next couple of sundays. We went to shop for stuff for those and little treat bags to give them on easter. I was also running out of coffee, so I bought a little thing of Folgers because its cheaper and lasts longer than k-cups in our keurig machine. And going to walmart with a friend (and at 8:00 at night) is always fun.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment