Saturday, March 29, 2014

What The Heck

This is not meant to be my normal blog. Which is stupid. Maybe this will be one that I make invisible in a little while and then use after college.

Currently, I blog daily on another blog (thelife-lizardgirl.blogspot.com) and I love it. I blog almost every weekday.

And i've been wanting to start up an adsense account and make a teensy bit of pocket change for a while now. And I put up an application and whatnot. And for a year and a half, every time I try, I get rejected. Yesterday, I actually read the email that they send for rejection all the way through.

Turns out that I had put the wrong web address. I'm a dunce.

So, in order to finish making the account, I have to have a blog at that address ( because google is kind of stupid that it won't let you change the web address before you have an adsense account) with actual content on it. So, here you are! Just random crap put up on a page. Maybe this will finally let it go through.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment